Letter From The Director
September marks the 10 year anniversary of the inception of the Cambridge Community Activities Program. Over the past ten years, CAP has brought change, growth, and positive impact to the community. Longtime residents will remember the first programs we offered, the one person department, and the small corner office. My, how we have grown in 10 years! Continue reading…
- What’s CAPpenning? 12-6-13 - I just drove through downtown Cambridge on my way back from setting up for Breakfast with Santa. Is there a more beautiful downtown? I just love downtown Cambridge during the Holidays. The holiday spirit is everywhere and so beautifully displayed in our storefronts, streets, and even parks! This time of year, is undoubtedly one of my favorite.
- What’s CAPpening? 11/27/13 - As we are busy preparing our next brochure, the Winter/Spring 2014 brochure, I couldn't help but think that it’s the 10th anniversary of our very first brochure. So, of course, I decided to take a trip down memory lane.
- What’s CAPpening? 11/14/2013 - Recently, I had the opportunity to attend the Wisconsin Park and Recreation Association’s (WPRA) annual conference in Green Bay with three members of our team, Lesli, Jody, and Chad. We attended educational sessions, socials, the annual trade show, and the awards banquet. Read more about our trip here.
Fall 2013 10th Anniversary CAP Brochure
Find Us On Facebook!
Follow these Facebook pages to learn more about CAP and some of the individual programs we administer. This is always a great way to keep abreast of the daily activities we have going on!
- Cambridge Community Activities Program (General)
- Cambridge Area Community Pool
- Cambridge Blue Fins
- Cambridge CAP Youth Center
- CAP C.A.R.E.
- Ripley Park