Saturday: 8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
(On-going class; new members are welcome to join anytime.)
Location: CES Gymnasium April through September
NMS Historical Gym October through March
Fees: Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted
$25 – $45 Joining Fee (one time fee)
$34 – $38 monthly class fee with EFT
New Member trial passes: $39 one month or $99 three months
Regular class fees for continuing members:
Auto pay (EFT) $35 – $40 monthly or Non EFT pass: $45 = 1 month or $119 = 3 months (Family discounts available)
Single or Trial Class: $10
One week pass: $15
10 class punch pass: $75 (3 month expiration)
Your Jazzercise membership includes a variety of workout formats All classes include both high and low impact options which make the classes suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- Dance Mixx – High intensity workout that mixes dance-based cardio with strength training.
- Interval Dance Mixx – Adds High Intensity Interval Training (HiiT) cardio bursts to get your heart pumping and push your metabolism into overdrive.
- Fusion – This circuit-based High Intensity Interval Training (HiiT) class fuses cardio pumping dance moves with muscle work.
- Interval Fusion – Takes High Intensity Interval Training (HiiT) to the max for a sustained calorie burn, by alternating intense cardio blasts with muscle chiseling strength work.
- Strength60 – A full hour of fat-burning, muscle-building balance work.
- Flip Fusion – Targeted, long-lasting muscle carving sets with short blasts of intense cardio for a max calorie burn while you tone.
Participants should bring water, a mat for floor work, and weights for toning and strengthening. Check out our class Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JazzerciseCambridgeWi
*Class members may also attend other area Jazzercise classes offered by Christine Kenseth: Marshall Early Learning Center & Jefferson City Hall at no additional charge. Register at class or call Christine Kenseth, Franchised Instructor (608) 201-9236.
Endure Boot Camp
Spring Session III: April 16 – May 21 (6 weeks)
Times: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: CHS, Knoblauch
Instructor: Lesli Rumpf
Fee: $50 R / $65 NR
Summer Session I: June 4 – July 2 (4 weeks) (no class 6/25)
Summer Session II: July 9 – 30 (4 weeks)
Fee: $32 R / $47 NR
Can you endure this one hour heart pumping, muscle taxing workout? This boot camp style class isn’t just for the seasoned participant. Modifications will be made for all fitness levels. This class is about YOU challenging yourself to be better, stronger and to break down those mental barriers. Join us and find out what you can endure! Please bring a mat and water bottle to class. (Spring-Min 8 / Max 24) (Summer-Min 12 / Max 24)Register Now!