Saturday: 8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
(On-going class; new members are welcome to join anytime.)
Location: CES Gymnasium April through August
NMS Historical Gym September through March
Class Prices: Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted
Auto pay (EFT) $36 monthly or Non EFT pass: $50 = 1 month or $129 = 3 months
Single or Trial Class: $10
One week pass: $15
10 class punch pass: $80 (3 month expiration)
Your Jazzercise membership includes a variety of workout formats All classes include both high and low impact options which make the classes suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- Dance Mixx – High intensity workout that mixes dance-based cardio with strength training.
- Interval Dance Mixx – Adds High Intensity Interval Training (HiiT) cardio bursts to get your heart pumping and push your metabolism into overdrive.
- Fusion – This circuit-based High Intensity Interval Training (HiiT) class fuses cardio pumping dance moves with muscle work.
- Interval Fusion – Takes High Intensity Interval Training (HiiT) to the max for a sustained calorie burn, by alternating intense cardio blasts with muscle chiseling strength work.
- Strength60 – A full hour of fat-burning, muscle-building balance work.
- Flip Fusion – Targeted, long-lasting muscle carving sets with short blasts of intense cardio for a max calorie burn while you tone.
Participants should bring water, a mat for floor work, and weights for toning and strengthening. Check out our class Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JazzerciseCambridgeWi
*Class members may also attend other area Jazzercise classes offered by Christine Kenseth: Marshall Early Learning Center & Jefferson City Hall at no additional charge. Register at class or call Christine Kenseth, Franchised Instructor (608) 201-9236.
Endure Boot Camp
Times: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: CHS, Small Gym
Instructor: Lesli Rumpf
Fee: $50 R / $65 NR
Session I: September 10 – October 15
Session II: October 22 – November 26
Session III: January 7 – February 18 (no class 1/28)
Can you endure this one hour heart pumping, muscle taxing workout? This boot camp style class isn’t just for the seasoned participant. Modifications will be made for all fitness levels. This class is about YOU challenging yourself to be better, stronger and to break down those mental barriers. Join us and find out what you can endure! Please bring a mat and water bottle to class. (Fall/Winter/Spring-Min 8 / Max 24)Register Now!
Dates: Returning in March (dates coming soon)
Time: 5:30 – 6:20 a.m.
Location: CHS, Small Gym
Instructor: Jessica Brown
Fee: $85 R / $100 NR
Using the Pilates Principles of centering, control, concentration, precision, breath, and flow, this mat class will increase your strength and flexibility, improve your posture, and sharpen your focus! Over time you can expect an agility and deftness from your body that transfer seamlessly into the activities of everyday life, giving you a more confident physicality, and enhancing the connection between your body and your mind.
Min 5 / Max 12Register Now!