PARK NOW OPEN FOR THE 2020 SEASON
(9:00 am – 8:00 pm)
Ripley Park Covid Guidelines
- Must adhere to state and local guidelines on social distancing. Please help us keep the park open for everyone to use by following posted guidelines.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer during your visit.
- Please cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Don’t share goggles, swimming equipment, towels, or any other personal belongings with other patrons.
- Please stay 6 ft apart from other patrons whom you do not reside with.
- Please respect the social distancing protocols when approaching and talking with staff.
Please understand that while being out in public and engaging with other patrons puts you at a higher risk of contracting Covid-19. The Ripley Park staff will be cleaning and sanitizing all high traffic areas at least one time per day. This does not guarantee that you will not contract Covid-19 during your visit. While at Ripley Park, please practice social distancing and good hygiene practices. We ask that you follow our guidelines during your visit to help keep everyone more safe. If you do not follow the guidelines, you may be asked to leave.
Ripley Park, located on the west shores of Lake Ripley, is an 18 acre park privately owned by the Cambridge Foundation and managed by CAP. Ripley Park is open seasonally from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day.
This beautiful park has something for everyone! Bring your family and friends to the park and enjoy a day at the beach. Ripley Park is home to two tennis courts, a basketball court, a children’s play structure, 9-hole disc golf course, volleyball courts, and much more.
The Ripley Park address is 4310 Park Rd, Cambridge Wi, 53523 Directions