Youth Center Rules
• Respect the staff, equipment, building, and peers.
• Sign in when you arrive and sign out when you leave.
• Once you sign out of the Youth Center you may not return for the day.
• School appropriate behavior is expected including appropriate language.
• No wandering in the NMS beyond the Youth Center boundaries; this may result in additional disciplinary actions
from the middle school principal.
• Unruly, physically aggressive, or dangerous behavior is unacceptable.
• Anyone in possession of improper or illegal substances will be subject to disciplinary and/or legal actions.
• No bullying.
• Inappropriate expressions of affection will not be permitted.
• Absolutely no food, gum, or beverages in the gym.
• Snacks and refreshments may only be consumed at designated tables.
• Clean up after yourself.
*Two warnings from staff in one day will result in a one week suspension from all Youth Center Programs.
* Disrespect to staff may result in immediate suspension from the Youth Center without warning.
*1st Suspension – 1 Week
*2nd Suspension – 2 Weeks
*3rd Suspension – 1 Month
* Further Suspensions – 1 Year and/or suspension from all Community Activities Programs. Student must also
have a follow-up meeting with CAP staff prior to returning to Youth Center and/or CAP programs.
* CAP reserves the right to determine the appropriate level of discipline at any time.
*Consequences are effective for current school year.
I have read and understand the Youth Center rules and consequences. By signing below I agree to make the
Youth Center a fun and safe place for everyone by following the rules and consequences.
LIABILITY WAIVER AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
I fully release and discharge the Cambridge Community Activities Program and its employees, directors and volunteers from any and all claims or damages, including claims or damages arising from injuries, death or property damage, which may arise out of or occur in connection with my use of the school district facilities, the programs offered by Cambridge CAP or allegedly caused by the negligence of Cambridge CAP, except for those resulting from the intentional or reckless acts of the Cambridge CAP or its employees, directors, and volunteers.
I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Cambridge CAP and it’s employees, directors, and volunteers from any and all claims or damages, costs, or expenses, incurred by the Cambridge CAP, its employees, directors, and volunteers which result from or relate to my use of the school district facilities and the programs offered by CCAP; except for those resulting from the intentional or reckless acts of the CCAP or it’s officers or employees.
I have been offered the opportunity to negotiate the terms and conditions of this liability waiver and indemnification agreement; however, I choose to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement as they are, without negotiation.