• Respect the staff, equipment, building, and peers.
• Sign in when you arrive and sign out when you leave.
• Once you sign out of the Youth Center you may not return for the day.
• School appropriate behavior is expected including appropriate language.
• No wandering in the NMS beyond the Youth Center boundaries; this may result in additional disciplinary actions from the school.
• Unruly, physically aggressive, or dangerous behavior is unacceptable.
• Anyone in possession of improper or illegal substances will be subject to disciplinary and/or legal actions.
• No bullying.
• Inappropriate expressions of affection will not be permitted.
• Absolutely no food, gum, or beverages in the gym.
• Snacks and refreshments may only be consumed in designated areas.
• Clean up after yourself.
- A face mask is required during the Covid – 19 pandemic, removing mask will be an instant warning.
• Two warnings from staff in one day will result in a one week suspension from all Youth Center programs.
• Disrespect to staff may result in immediate suspension from the Youth Center without warning.
• 1st Suspension – 1 week
• 2nd Suspension – 2 weeks
• 3rd Suspension – 1 month
• Further Suspensions – 1 year and/or suspension from all CAP activities. Student must also have a follow-up meeting with CAP
staff prior to returning to Youth Center and/or CAP programs.
• CAP reserves the right to determine the appropriate level of discipline at any time.
• Consequences are effective for current school year.
The Youth Center is always in need of new or gently used items. Please keep the Youth Center in mind when cleaning out closets, or even make a monetary donation to be used towards the purchase of items needed. The youth of Cambridge appreciate your generosity!
Batteries (AAA, AA, rechargeable AA, D)
Wii Games (Rated E)
DVDs rated G or PG
New Upright Freezer
Xbox with Kinnect & Games
The Youth Center provides a FREE healthy snack at 3:30 daily to all students who attend. The snack includes a carton of lowfat milk, which is provided to the Youth Center as a part of the Special Milk Program through the Department of Public Instruction (DPI).